Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 Hours Of Funk Party In Baltimore

I had the pleasure of going down to Baltimore with Hunee last Friday for the 4 Hours of Funk party. Dj Exclaime & Dj Fleg throw this party and it was a sick party. Super deep funk and boogie with sprinkles of disco and house. The space this party was at was right on the border of the ghetto (and no I've never seen the Wire). Regardless this party is great and the Exclaime and Fleg are super nice dudes. Check out a link to their blog over to the right. We actually spent the next day in some really nice parts of town and hit up a great record store. Baltimore ain't so bad. I'm gonna try and make a tab on here specifically for record stores around....

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have known about this, man. I would have definitely came up, being that I was visiting home (DC) at the time. Give me a heads up and let me know when your next funk party is.

    ReplyDelete