Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dj's FEEL & DJ CHUPACABRAS | Moog Electronic Dancing Club Barcelona


 I arrived in the UK over a week ago, went down to Barcelona for 3 days and am back in the UK. While in Spain I went by Moog club and it's just as I remembered it. This was always one of my all time favorite places to go see Dj's. Not massive in size and a much more intimate setting to see some great acts with an amazing soundsystem. Dj's like Jeff Mills, Traxx, the Hacker, I-F, Zero, or Angel Molina can be seen here. Omar Leon is one of their resident Dj's who is also in charge of the booking now, and he ALWAYS kills it. I'll be playing alongside my friend Dj Feel who was my partner in crime back in the Nitsa Club days. Please come out! I really wanna catch up with all my old friends!


 Sessió FEEL i DJ CHUPACABRAS | Moog Electronic Dancing Club Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment